Apu Transfer Agreement

- September 11, 2021

Note: Students must receive a grade of C or higher in a course to transfer it to the APU. If you are enrolled in another university and need to take a few courses to complete your studies as planned, we can help. Simply select the status “Non-Degree Seeking Student” when you submit our application for admission. We strongly recommend that you first check with your primary school to ensure that the credits you earn here will be transferred there. Choose a California Community College or university to see an articulation agreement: Do you just want to take and transfer a few courses here? You will know how. By observing the courses listed in the articulation agreements between SBVC and the University of Choice for Transfer, students can avoid double internships, reduce education expenses for university credits, and obtain advanced training. If you take the courses on the list for your main subject at an independent/private university of your choice, students from that university can enter the main subject without having to repeat the lower division courses in the main subject. Students who move from a California community college and choose the associated transfer path (either Associate of Arts für Transfer or Associate of Science for transfer) are: Knowing which of your credits could be transferred to your new program is a question that best answers by speaking to one of our admissions representatives who asks questions: If you currently wish to apply to APU and transfer course credits to another institution, please check transfer requests and inquire with your admissions advisor at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. You may also want to read our general education policies and our course-to-course articulation to get an idea of how your course work is transferred to the APU. There are a number of determining factors in choosing a major college, and many transfer students consider the ability to transfer credits as an important part of this decision.

San Bernardino Valley College has joint agreements with many independent universities in California and out of state. Articulation agreements identify courses taken at one institution that meet the requirements of another institution in terms of main preparation, general education and transfer. The more credits you need to transfer, the sooner you can finish your studies.